07 Jul Visual Designer / Illustrator
Pagerr is the fastest-growing printing startup in Europe. We are not doing printing ourselves, instead, we are changing the whole printing industry. With digitization, optimization and efficiency improvements we can make printing better, faster, and eco friendly. By doing less, we are actually doing more.
Since launching in 2019, we have been fulfilling thousands of print orders and yes, saved many trees. After seeing massive success and adoption in Estonia, we are expanding across the globe. We got the know-how and skills to change the way printing is done.
Pagerr keeps growing and Printful keeps growing, so we’re looking for a new addition to our team—a creative and experienced Visual Designer to help our customers fulfil all their creative ideas.
Your daily tasks will include:
- creating design assets for the Printful Design Maker, such as Cliparts, Quick Designs, and logo templates
- coming up with ideas that could improve the work of the Printful Design Team
Here’s what we expect from you:
- a portfolio demonstrating your passion for creating beautiful designs
- experience in graphic design
- an eye for current aesthetic trends
- excellent composition skills
- great communication and time management skills
- ability to collaborate with a team to reach a common goal
- drive to streamline and improve design processes
- monthly salary EUR 1,300–2,000 gross, depending on your experience, education, and skills
- all the resources required to perform your tasks
- possibility to choose your workplace: Ojara Vaciesa street 6b, Lidostas Parks, or remotely
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 11 a.m.)
- a day off on your birthday
- room for professional growth (conferences, books, workshops, mentoring)
- coaching sessions with certified in-house coaches
- health insurance, including a mental wellness program
- a team you’ll want to have fun with and parties you’ll never forget!
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you want to work in a creative and exciting environment, send us your resume and portfolio. We can’t wait to meet you!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team.