07 Jul Graphic design & UI/UX designer jobs
Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. With 300K+ customers using our services, we’re one of the world’s leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies.
Since opening in 2013, we’ve been trusted to print 30M+ items and have grown into a team of 1,800+ employees worldwide. After seeing explosive growth in 2020, we’re proud to have become the first privately owned company with Latvian roots to achieve unicorn status (valued at over $1 billion).
Our company is constantly expanding, so we’re looking for a new addition to our creative Design Team—a Visual Communications Designer who’s passionate about creating unique visuals and appreciates eye-catching designs.
As a Visual Communications Designer, your main goal will be keeping Printful’s visual identity fresh and consistent across all our digital platforms.
Your daily tasks will entail:
- creating designs for Printful’s social media and paid ads platforms, infographics, slides, website, etc.
- maintaining and developing Printful’s brand aesthetics across our digital channels
- collaborating with our other designers and teams to ensure a consistent visual brand identity
- working together with our Marketing Team and participating in creative brainstorms for new campaigns
We expect from you:
- expertise in graphic design (typography, composition, color schemes, imagery, illustrations, etc.)
- experience in creating designs for digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, etc.)
- excellent English skills
- strong online portfolio
- a creative and detail-oriented personality
- interest in marketing and social media
- independent team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment
Experience working in an advertising or digital marketing agency will be considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- monthly salary EUR 1,400–2,200 gross, depending on work experience, education, and skills
- all the resources and tools to perform your tasks (choose between Mac, Linux, or Windows)
- a possibility to work remotely or in a modern and welcoming office in Riga
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 11 a.m.)
- free and healthy lunch at the office
- health insurance, including a mental wellness program
- day off on your birthday
- gym membership
- employee discounts for 250+ premium products
- room for professional growth (conferences, workshops, mentoring)
- exciting team-building events, guest lectures, and parties you’ll never forget!
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to diversity and inclusion and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you think you’d excel in this role, send us your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter in English, showing us why you’re the right person for the job!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!
AS Printful Latvia (Reģ.nr. LV40203050078)